A couple of weeks ago, we moved Amon into his crib for the first time. Previously, he'd been sleeping beside our bed in his bassinet. It was so comforting to me to wake up in the night and feel him there right beside me. I was of course reluctant to put him in his crib. The picture below was the first night he slept in his bassinet, above, his first night in his crib. It's hard to believe he's so big now! Not to mention that he's like a little motorboat in the crib, motoring around in his sleep. I'm exhausted as he inevitably bonks his head on the rails and wakes himself up a couple of times a night. Is this a phase? I hope so! I don't know! I'm feeling like I did when the first picture was taken... the newborn phase, but without all of the adrenaline to carry me through. Will things shift back again to a full night's sleep, or will we succumb to the dreaded sleep training? The bets are on folks... only time can tell.


No comments:
Post a Comment