The Adventures of a Tiny, Tenacious, Turkcaician Super Baby
My absolute joy in this moment can only be expressed by saying...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
I love your laugh at the end. It is the sound of pure pride and bliss. xoxoxoxxo!!!
So you say first "documented" word... have there been more??!! What a whiz. Those night time dreams I have where I have full conversations with him are almost a reality!
He says "hey"... is that a real word? I think he has also said "hi"!
Paloma I love that you are having dream conversations with Amon. What kind of stuff do you talk about?
I wish I could remember, I think I told Michael about one of them. Might be archived in an email thread somewhere!
My absolute joy in this moment can only be expressed by saying...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
ReplyDeleteI love your laugh at the end. It is the sound of pure pride and bliss. xoxoxoxxo!!!
ReplyDeleteSo you say first "documented" word... have there been more??!! What a whiz. Those night time dreams I have where I have full conversations with him are almost a reality!
ReplyDeleteHe says "hey"... is that a real word? I think he has also said "hi"!
DeletePaloma I love that you are having dream conversations with Amon. What kind of stuff do you talk about?
DeleteI wish I could remember, I think I told Michael about one of them. Might be archived in an email thread somewhere!
ReplyDelete