Friday, July 1, 2011

Visiting Amon (and the folks who made him)






I have been wanting to come and see this little guy so bad since the day he came into the world. I finally had the time to get here and he is "home baby" now for 3 weeks, not "NICU" baby or "Miami" baby or "Turks and Caico" baby. He has lived more places in his short life than most people do in their entire lives. He has been through a lot, this little guy! I truly believe he will be able to deal with anything. He is a force. He is tiny and sweet and expressive and wiggly and I love his to bits!! This house is full of love and humor and groove and sunlight and books and peace. If I was a tiny tiny early baby I would want to land here too. I am much older than him and I feel at peace here. This is a good home to have a life in!!

Here is some of what is spinning in his life as I write:

and of course this:

Very lovely day....with Day, Amon and Michael

We all went on an adventure yesterday to Whole Foods. It is a bit of a struggle for Day to get baby and stroller and groceries up 800 flights of stairs so was good for her to have help. He was 100% great outside (slept the whole time). I think it is little things like this that Day appreciates....a short outing in the beautiful summer air with her wee guy. I think this it is little things like this that we should all revel in! Amon is here to remind us of that.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that Day, Michael and Amon have such a good friend to play with... looking forward to sharing a few "short outings" really soon.

    ReplyDelete