Amon went for his first swim on November 20. The same day as the Santa Claus Parade. Grandma Joy had specially arranged a room at the Intercontinental overlooking the parade route. I'm not totally sure he understood "parade" or Santa Claus (we are working on it), but he certainly loved the attention of his adoring fans!
He was slightly less enthusiastic about the swim as you can probably guess by his face. It's a lap pool and it was pretty cold. But he held it together and didn't cry while Daddy whooshed him around in the water.



He will learn to love the water. I just know it! As for the Santa Claus parade... he'll have to get a little closer next time. :)
ReplyDeleteWater obsessed aunty will ensure he LOVES the water! If anything, I think it was the cold temperature, not the water that he disliked. I make the same face when I get into a cold pool.
ReplyDeleteIt was totally the cold! He LOVES the water.... I am usually soaked by the end of bath time.
ReplyDelete