The Adventures of a Tiny, Tenacious, Turkcaician Super Baby
A much less dramatic day then your first one that's for sure... So happy to share it with you Amon!! love love.
I wish I could have been there to celebrate the first anniversary of your coming into the world to fill us all with incredible joy! You sweet, engaging, loving little guy! Love, Grandma
Happy Birthday Amon!Day........he is so sweet! I love the photos and your creative backdrop.lots of joy and I am sure you will cherish every minute.Love Tina
A much less dramatic day then your first one that's for sure... So happy to share it with you Amon!! love love.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there to celebrate the first anniversary of your coming into the world to fill us all with incredible joy! You sweet, engaging, loving little guy! Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amon!
ReplyDeleteDay........he is so sweet! I love the photos and your creative backdrop.
lots of joy and I am sure you will cherish every minute.
Love Tina