Here is a little video of the crazy thunder and lightning storm of August 25. This was so much more exciting than television! We sat in the living room watching the storm unfurl. We saw lightning hit the CN tower multiple times and disintegrate into a billion electric sparkles. Amon breastfed his way through the whole thing and wasn't scared a bit, even when the thunder felt like it was on our heads.
We awoke Saturday morning to an eerie fog enveloping our building.. All we could see was the building closest to us. Very strange and amazing to feel like you are floating amidst the clouds, disconnected from gravity.
![]() |
Fog, Aug 27 |
Amon's role in all of this? He is sleeping through the night (I count my blessings DAILY!) which means that he wakes up around 6 am and after feeding, he likes playing and having chats... so we are up with the rosy dawn these days, which is when super-fogs roll in.

When I was really little I would secretly hide in my closet during especially loud storms. Good thing Amon isn't such a chicken as his Auntie.
ReplyDelete